Wednesday 22 June 2016

To Brexit or not Brexit, I missed Yoga Day!, Janet Jackson, KKK



"Leave and Remain clash in great debate" - BBC News

Exciting stuff! Will Brits vote to leave the EU or vote to say. One side says that it will destroy the UK if it stays within the EU and the other side says that it will destroy the UK if it leaves. Thursday is voting day and I'm betting that the British people will elect to stay put.

But, then again, I was also certain that I'd be married to Janet Jackson by this point in my life so what the heck do I know.



"Millions Exercise for World Yoga Day" - CTV News

Speaking to a crowd of 30,000, India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi said of Yoga's benefits, "With zero budget, yoga provides health assurance and it does not discriminate between rich and poor."

Namaste!


"They dared to register blacks to vote, and the KKK killed them: A 52-year-old case is closed — unsolved" - Los Angeles Times

 R.I.P. civil rights workers Michael Schwerner, left, James Chaney and Andrew Goodman,






No comments:

Post a Comment