Wednesday 9 July 2014

Why I hate FlipFlops

Toronto Star - July 8, 2014

Anyone who knows me also knows that I hate summer. The heat, the humidity. The polluted air. The E coli-fouled lake water. But the main reason I hate summer is FLIPFLOPS.

What is it with these people! Every day I am disgusted by the sight of men and women (but mostly women) walking to work dressed in a lovely top and skirt or pants and FLIPFLOPS!

I'll guarantee that these people (especially women) have a closet full of shoes, and yet they wear these flimsy, rubber, $1.99, Made in China abominations.

Have you no class? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that there are only two places that flipflops should be worn..... the beach and gym/pool locker rooms. That's it!

Oh, and bye-the-by... as per the above article, flipflops are also bad for your feet, and posture, and bones. Daaaaaaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment