Saturday 16 June 2018

Lovely IWC, self-winding, men's wristwatch for sale



Yes, I am finally parting with the last vestiges of a promising relationship that went south.

This luxury IWC Portofino wristwatch (the stainless steel models currently sell for $3500+) was given to me by my ex before we broke up and she immediately took up with a man with a frightening past.

The wristwatch is the only physical remnant of that relationship that I haven't trashed, deleted, ripped up, used as a dartboard, submitted to the cops, sold or donated to charity.

If you want it then feel free to join the bidding HERE on EBAY. Good luck.

Oh, and I will be donating the proceeds from the watch's sale to the Canadian Centre for Child Protection in the names of my grand kids, Zyg and Mila Ramsay.


No comments:

Post a Comment