Tuesday 3 April 2018

Happy Anniversary to me!


Hey all you lovely folks in the Blogsphere. Today is the fourth anniversary of this blog (Yeahhhhhh!)

I started this blog April 4 after my Ex cut off access to my grandchildren Zyg Ramsay and Mila Ramsay. So, one of the purposes of this blog was, and is, to establish an electronic paper trail that, years from now, would lead my lovely grandchildren to me, or if I have already reached the end of my life, remind them that I never stopped loving or thinking of them.

I apologise to you, my readers, if some of my blog posts seem a tad weird.  I really need to keep some people's names prominent on the search engines so that they, sadly the wrong people to have been entrusted to safeguard my grandchildren, know that they are being watched by us - kind, caring souls who feel passionately about protecting children.

Over the past 900+ blog posts, my following has grown from zero to many tens of thousands. To you amazing folks in:
  •  Canada
  • America
  • UK
  • France
  • Netherlands
  • Germany
  • Nigeria
  • South Africa
  • Russia
  • Ukraine
  • China
  • Guam
  • Switzerland
  • Viet Nam
  • Poland
  • Iran
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Pakistan
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • ... and quite a few other countries

 I thank each and every one of you and I hope my posts about Mother Earth, nutrition, non-violence, fitness, anti-euthanasia, politics, ethics, my friend Mr. Fuchs, birthdays, and passings have been both entertaining, informative, controversial, and creative.

Peace,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment