Friday 8 December 2017

Obtaining more legal advice in my effort to jail the people who killed my friend



Had a useful chat this afternoon with Barrister and Solicitor Jeff Carolin Barrister & Solicitor, (photo). I gave him the entire history of my effort to bring charges against the people and the nursing home responsible for killing Mr. Fuchs. I will follow up on his suggestions after the weekend.

Jeff graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2011 and was awarded the gold medal for achieving the highest academic standing in his graduating class. He clerked at the Ontario Court of Appeal.

Outside the courtroom, Jeff helps organize and facilitate the Law and Social Change Jam--which is an opportunity for legal workers to sit in a circle, reflect on their lives and work, and re-energize.

Thanks to the folks at Unison Health and Community Services, Downsview Community Legal Svc and Legal Aid Ontario - North York for organising the get-together.

No comments:

Post a Comment