Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Anniversary to my Blog!


Hey all you folks in the Blogsphere. Today is the one year anniversary of this blog (Yeahhhhhh!)

I started this blog April 4, two days shy of a month after my ex - Michelle Ramsay - cut off access to my grandchildren Zyg and Mila. This blog was the only avenue I had left to establish an electronic paper trail that, years from now, would lead my lovely grandchildren to me - and remind them that I never stopped loving or thinking of them.

Since Day One of this blog, my following has grown from zero to nearly ten thousand. I thank each and every one of you. And hope my posts about Mother Earth, nutrition, fitness, my Family Court battle (see It's Over), politics, ethics, birthdays and passings have been both entertaining, informative, controversial, and creative.

Peace,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment