Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy 2015 and thank you



I hope that all of my readers in....

Canada
United States
France
Germany
Russia
Ukraine
Cambodia
Turkey
Poland
Romania
China
Crotia
Costa Rica
United Kingdom
China
Indonesia
Mexico
Spain
Jamaica
and Israel
(have I forgotten anybody?)

.... have a Happy and Healthy 2015 and thanks for stopping by and reading my rants, raves, news, laments, do-it-yourself instructions, and observations. Even if you disagreed with some of the things I had to say, judging by your emails, at least a few of you found my blog entertaining, enlightening, and, at times, even humorous.

I will have no more do-it-yourself legal info for you in 2015 as my court battle is over (see 'it's over') but I will continue to post great art, health info, my writing, great architecture, stuff about my kids, the passing of special people, celebrations, and of course, my political, social, environmental rants.

See you in 2015.

Peace,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment